Painful Reality

Its autumn morning, there is no sun outside and it looks like it going to rain.
I made up the bed and take a shower. With joy I went into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea. I don’t prefer coffee because I try to live healthy life.
Gave my pets something to eat and clean the garden. I took the list that I make yesterday for what should I buy this morning.
Turn on the car and went to the grocery store. Took some fruits for me and went into Mrs. Louis house. She is living alone in here 88s. Took care of the living room, toilet and the kitchen. Took her for having a shower and made a breakfast for her. Then made a tea for both of us. We were talking a lot.
About life, good manners and about painful stories that bother her so much.
She is all alone and I am taking care for her. For I don’t remember which time when I was leaving wanted to gave me money. But with a smile on my face a left the house and said to her that I will come and tomorrow.
 


The next one was Mr. Joshua. He had two dogs and he also was living all alone in his 80s. Took care for the garden and house. Made him a breakfast and for him coffee for me tea. He wanted to speak about his life. He was always saying how much he misses his wife. I was trying to be positive for him cause I didn’t wanted to see him crying.
And other 3 houses I visited with ealdery people. Took care for them and had cup of tea with good conversation.
 


 

The afternoon came so I was at home and taking care for me. Then they came. The painful memories. In my young ages I was so fearless and partying. Working and not bothering for my own family. My grand parents with my mom and dad died in a car accident. So after two years with depression and grief. I decided to help older people. Cause somehow that was the healing pill for my broken heart.
Always have time for your family!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop believing

Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters