Believe that there is a chance

Dear my heart. I know that you are broken in pieces and you are fed up. You can never again love someone or give him chance. But my soul have faith. You know that little spark that is deep down me. Cause no matter of what, we are all ONE.

 


 

 We all seek for peace and for love. Pray little one, pray for straight and for forgiveness. You become ill and you don’t trust anymore to anyone. But lets find out what will bring joy and some happiness. Doing the things that give you smile and again smile. Sometimes that are the little things, sometimes that are some kindness things that you want to do. Don’t listen the bad thoughts in your head. Cause not every thought is good for you. So you must be prepared to select the thoughts that are going in head. What kind of thought you have, that is how your life will be. Don’t look to satisfy your ego and pride. Look to be loving and gentle towards live. Give your self a chance, You will have many temptations but you must recognize them. 

 

 


 

 

They are some kind of bad ones. The bad thoughts and the bad actions you want to make. You will make it somehow. You will find a option. Take a shower, go on a walk in your neighborhood to the grocery. Buy some fruits and eat healthy food. Make yourself lemonade. Write a dairy. I am telling you cause I am also in this. There are days when I feel low and they are days when I want to hug the world. There are days when I want to hide from the world. And they are days were I am talking and having good time. No one can understand our journey. You must believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop believing

Painful Reality

Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters