Never stop believing

 When I was little every child was bulling me. At home mom and dad were always arguing.
I didn't have any friend. Grand mom gave me a present, one teddy bear. The teddy bear was my only friend I had. Every time I came from school I was with Zik the teddy bear.
At night when mam and dad were arguing I was hugging Zik and crying. I try to write in dairy everything I ever wanted. I try so hard not to cry, but it was stronger than me. I didn't have anyone.
So I become quiet and disciplined kid.
I am Zora and this is my story!
I think I had no one to talk to, I had no one to listen to me or even to support me. At 15 I started to work in the cafe. I washed the dirty glasses and the floor. I didn't go out at night to party cause I had no one. One day when I was at school something went wrong. I started to hear some voices.
I thought that it was my imagination, talking with Zik cause others were cruel towards me.
In a minute I response at loud to Zik, the teacher heard me and asked me to who I was talking at class.
I was shocked and didn't knew what to tell her. So I lied and response that I was reading at loud the lecture that was in book. Somehow she accepted the response.
When one night we were at home and had a dinner, Zik again was talking to me. I started a conversation with him. I was looking at my plate and feel some slap on my arm,
My dad said to me that I am one crazy teen. He started to argue with me. I went in my room crying.
Zik was waiting for me. But the ambulance was fast. The medicine people came to me.
They took me to the hospital. I was in one small room. Stay there all night under some pills.
The next morning I was in a room with a psychologist. She waited from me to tell her everything..
But I was scared and didn't wanted to spoke a word. I remember that they put me under pills.
I was sleeping. One morning I couldn't even stand up from the bed. I was skinny and rejected to eat.
It passed a month but I was still in the hospital. The doctors pronounced that I have schizophrenia.
After one moth in hospital I was finally free. Didn't want to go to school so I started a full time job.
I remember the day when I started to drink alcohol, somehow I escaped from the reality witch was cruel towards me. 

Many drunk episodes. Again in hospital. Then there I meet Pol. He was also in the hospital but with another problem. Older 10 years and had his own business. We begin a warm friendship which elevate into one love story.
After 4 years we get married. We were very gentle to each other. I had finally someone!
My soul mate. A friend. A lover  




#mentalhealth #mentalhealthcare #health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters

Dear single mom - You are queen - No one told you - Here I am telling you that