Grateful day

 The new day just arrive. There is a sun outside, birds are singing and people are going to work.
I lay down in my bed and many thoughts are going around my head. I am so low today.
Trying to get up from bed but it goes so hard. My cat came on my lap and I smiled.
Went in the bathroom and took a shower. Give my cat something to eat.
I was in the kitchen and making myself a coffee. I can't do anything more I thought.
I don't even want to see anyone today, so should I stay calm here in my house?
Try to make something for supper and I just realize.

Its good! I woke up. I took a shower and take care of my cat, I am alive again.
God gave me another chance to be a part of this world.
I wanted to visit the church. I feel so peaceful there. So I went. I started to pray and to say many grateful words about what God gave me. I am happy.


No matter of what. Every time be grateful. I know that is so hard sometimes. Even taking a shower or taking care...its hard I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop believing

Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters

Dear single mom - You are queen - No one told you - Here I am telling you that