Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters

Passed so many days and I’ve been in my lowest period. I was so freak out. I take pills for calming down, passed 2 minutes and nothing, took more and more. Somehow I lay down, but when I opened my eyes I was on hospital. They were saving out my life. Something for the heartbeat was on my chest. My pressure was so low. I was crying and wanted to go home. Somehow I fall asleep. Then in the middle of the night I woke up. I was full of energy. The doctors said that my family was outside to visit me. I was so sleepy and saw the pain in their eyes. My older brother was outside the country. Then in my head there was blink of idea. That my brother saw how my parents took me off in the middle on the night on camera. 

 


 

 

My brother is my straight and pain. I love him so much. I couldn’t even imagine how it was to him. So far from home and my so overdose with pills. The next day I was afraid not to lose my job. But my parents were so worried about me. I was going on consoling and visiting doctors. Talking and talking. But I was telling them that I am fine and that I should stop this and go on work. They were amazed of my courage. So when the process of staying at home finished I got fired. I was so devastated. So in hurt. And again I was trying to find some job. But I was not feeling so good. Somehow I started to take care at home. About the yard, kitchen and bathroom and my parents room and mine. Than I realize that is finally STOP for me to find a job. Cause people in this country don’t bother for people with mental illness. We don’t even have some support from the country. I found out my old hobby. Crochet jumpers and socks. Maybe I will try to improve my work with macramé. For sure I will find out something. Believe me. You must find something that dwell your spirit up. Painting, watching tv. Taking care of plans and animals. Cause they were be much more grateful than people. Somehow I started to be grateful. For waking up. Seeing. Using my hands and legs. For every single moment. Grateful that I am here for helping my family. 

 

 


 

 

Yes they are some low moments when I just want to lay down. But I must take a walk. Maybe going in forest. On clean wind. Always remember that you are important. God give you life to live it to the fullest. Be grateful. Take some time and don’t rush. Some little steps. I love to write. Cause I am aware of the number of people who suffer of mental illness. I am here for you. Write me on mail if you wanna chat. stojanovskamirjanamimi991@mail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop believing

Painful Reality