Useful solution~helping hand

 Once in a while I just wanna feel peace. I wanna feel the peace in my heart without taking medicines. Long time ago I found something, to do the things I love the most and that's how I will find my life purpose. I am a family type of person. As a kid I wanted to write a book. When I was going through teen to young adult I become ill. I got a bi polar disorder. But for six years I was under wrong medicine.
My panic attacks were bad, I was feeling so low and anxious. I was changing jobs cause of my mental state. But somehow after years passed I realize that working for eight hours for low salary is useless.
Having a boss who is bully and thinks is God. I am sick of it. I came to very dangerous state of mind.
Like I am not worthy and that no one loves me. I was very quite and not even eating.
My family got worried so much. Making everything to make me feel good. We drink coffee, talk about life. I love my family so much. And cause I came to the dangerous zone of my illness. I saw that I also have good friends who care about me. But they are in others country. You see? Its ok,
I can be your friend if you want. We can communicate through messages or Viber or Whatsup.
>I am here for you. You are not alone. Believe me. Cause I know. I see the number of people who go on doctor. The number is huge here in my country. And also all around the world.
Its somehow funny. I say this days. For me that the goal for the day for me is to survive. To be present, to push myself. To clean the house, wash the dishes, be present for my family and drink coffee.
I also watch some food recopies and have a wish to make something new for a meal.
So you are not alone honey. Pray! Pray for peace in your soul and for others. I believe in the power of prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop believing

Painful Reality

Believe much more ---- Mental Health matters